Dog Parks and Pool Rules
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! Use of any dog facility entails some risk; use of the facility with dogs that are around other strange dogs and strange people involves even greater risk. Do not use Suite Life Pet Resort’s facility unless you agree not to hold Suite Life Pet Resort and other Suite Life affiliates liable should you, your guest, your children, or your dogs be injured while on Suite Life Pet Resort’s premises. Also, while at the facility, you are responsible for any liability or damage caused by you, your dogs, or your guests. If your dog should get injured in an event, injure another dog or person, you are liable; you are responsible for your dog’s safety & behavior.
1. All dogs that are in the pool or parks must be listed on an owners account. Only members and their household pets are allowed in the pool or parks. You can add dogs as you acquire them.
2. All dogs must be healthy and have current Rabies, Bordetella & DHPP vaccinations.
3. Owners cannot bring any sick, injured, or parasite-infested dog onto Suite Life Pet Resort premises.
4. Puppies under 3 months of age are prohibited. Puppies must be on their final round of puppy boosters.
5. Female dogs in season (or “in heat”) are not allowed on premises.
6. All owners must pick-up their dog’s feces and/or vomit. There are sanitation stations available in all areas that are free to use.
7. All dogs at Suite Life Pet Resort must be on-leash.
8. All Owners must have possession of a dog leash at all times.
9. Rough play is fine as long as it is consensual between participating pets. Rough play and chasing is not acceptable if any of the dogs involved is not comfortable with the situation. Just because a dog’s intent is to play, does not make the dog’s behavior acceptable or tolerable if other dogs are being disturbed or upset.
10. All owners will take immediate action if their dog(s) display annoying, aggressive or intimidating behavior (posturing, growling, biting, and toy possessiveness) to another dog or owner or activity participant. Owners will either move their pet(s) to another area or do whatever he/she has to do to prevent the behavior from recurring or leave the facility.
11. To avoid a dog fight, all Owners must maintain control and command of their dog(s) while at the facility and must supervise their dog(s) within command distance the entire time while at the facility to insure they are not exhibiting aggressive or antagonistic behavior. Owners must also do everything possible to remove their dog(s) from situations uncomfortable to other dogs or their owners.
12. Should an attack occur, aggressive dog must leave immediately.
13. All Owners must closely supervise any accompanying minor children at all times. Owners must ensure that accompanying children behave in a mature manner (e.g. no running, no flailing, no screaming, no dog chasing, and no petting other Owners’ dogs without Owner’s permission).
14. No Children under the age of 13 are allowed in the pool area without adult supervision and are not allowed in the pool for any reason.
15. Only 1 person over the age of 16 may be in the pool with a dog at anytime.
16. Dog handlers must be 16 years of age or older.
17. Dogs or children are not allowed to be left unattended in vehicles, regardless of the temperature.
18. No running at the facility unless you are a dog. Because we are outdoors, in the country, please be aware of biting insects and snakes.
19. No more than 3 dogs per Owner/per day on the weekends.
20. When sharing the pool, Owners will be limited to 15 minute intervals per dog. Owners must be courteous to others and will have to get back in line for their next turn.
21. Absolutely no pushing your dog off the dock.
22. Pool use is prioritized for members with reservations, owners may call to schedule a time slot that will guarantee swim time.
23. Violators of our rules are subject to removal from the facility, suspension, or termination of Ownership. If your Ownership is terminated as discipline for breaking facility rules, no refund of Ownership dues will be made.
24. Suite Life Pet Resort reserves the right to refuse admittance to any dog/person.
25. Membership is not refundable for any reason.
26. Suite Life Pet Resort further reserves the right to amend, change, or create rules which will be posted online, and you agree to be bound by any changes, amendments, or new rules.
Photo Release and General Release of Liability
I authorize Suite Life Pet Resort & photographers to photograph and/or video my dog or me and to use these images in future books, videos, promotional or educational materials, and hereby waive my claim to any compensation for such use. I, the legal owner of this/these dog(s), or its handler, understand that in consideration for being a Owner of Suite Life Pet Resort’s facility, that I am releasing, waiving, discharging and covenanting not to sue Rodney Cosper, Suite Life Pet Resort (hereafter referred to as Suite Life) American Kennel Club (hereafter referred to as AKC), North America Diving Dogs (NADD), or any officers, owners, promoters, trainers, employees, sponsors or clients for losses or damages, and any claim of damage of any kind on account of sickness, death, loss and/or injury to my dog(s) or any other person, as a result of negligence or otherwise, while my pet(s) are on Suite Life’s premise, or after it leaves Suite Life. If I have withheld information from Suite Life regarding any aggressive behavior or tendencies in my dog, and my dog causes injury or loss to another dog or person, I will defend and indemnify Suite Life from any resulting claims, demands, lawsuits, losses, costs or expenses (including attorney fees). I understand and expressly agree that this release, waiver and agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Texas and that I have carefully read this release and know its contents, and sign this release as an act of my own free will, and that the terms of this release are contractual in nature and not just a recital. I am aware that there are inherent risks and hazards involved in activities at Suite Life, with and around dogs, and I am voluntarily participating in these activities with the knowledge of these potential dangers. I am not relying on Suite Life, AKC, NADD or its staff, volunteers, management, officers, owners, promoters, trainers, employees, sponsors, clients and each of them to prevent such injury or occurrences. I hereby waive any and all claims or actions that I, or my guardians, representatives, or assigns may have against Suite Life, and agree to release Suite Life from any and all liability for personal injury to myself, my dog, children in my charge, or harm to property caused directly or indirectly by acts that might occur while at Suite Life or on the Suite Life premises. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold Suite Life harmless for damages, loss liability or expenses, including legal costs and attorney fees which result from any damage caused by myself, children in my charge, or dog(s) that I own or handle.