FAQ & POLICIES
A full list of our policies can be found here!
Can I Have a tour of the Resort?
· Of course!! We would love to have one of our caring suite attendants show you around our State-of-the-Art facility and show you just what kind of care your pet will receive here! No need for an appointment just come on in and check us out!
What are your business hours?
· Monday-Friday: 7:00am-7:00pm
· Saturday: 8:00am-2:00pm
· Sunday: Office closed
Do you have Grooming?
Yes! We offer everything from bathing and nail care to full hair styles and gland expressions. Base prices are set per breed by our professional groomer. Grooming as well as baths are done by appointment only and is currently offered Monday-Saturday. Book early because slots fill up fast! Click here for more info!
When can I check-in and check-out?
· You can check in and out any time during our normal business hours at no additional cost! If you need to pickup or drop off after our normal business hours, there is a $45.00 after hours fee and its by appointment only. The times considered "after hours" are Saturday from 2:01 pm-7:00 pm and anytime on Sunday. All you have to do is call our business phone (325)704-5460 and our "on-call" person will be happy to meet you. Please allow 20 minutes for our staff to meet you at the facility.
What vaccinations do you require?
· We require a clean fecal exam, Bordatella, Distemper/Parvo, and Rabies. We do also require all vaccinations and exams be given by a Veterinarian. We do not accept home vaccinations, hand written vaccination records or tieter test in lieu of vaccinations. We can call your veterinarian to update your pets vaccinations at any time!
A fecal? Whats that?
· A fecal is a laboratory test performed by your veterinarian on a fresh sample of your dog’s stool to look for parasites and/or their eggs. It is different from a heartworm test which is a blood test specifically to detect heartworms. Since we have community playtime in our yards, requiring fecal tests greatly reduces the incidence of parasite transmission from dog to dog. Although some preventatives given for heartworm are effective against some parasites, being on heartworm medication does not exclude you from getting a fecal done for your dog. Remember, all of our requirements are for the health and safety of your pet and our team members. If your pet doesn’t have parasites, they can’t transmit them to others!
What is your cancellation policy?
· Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. Over our holiday dates we require 48 hour notice of cancellation. If cancellations are not made in time a charge equal to one night’s stay will be applied to the account
How do I make a reservation?
· Its easy! We use a system called PetExec to make things incredibly easy, not only for you, but us! If you are a first time customer you can navigate to our sign-up page and fill out your information to create an account in our system. After your pets are added into your account and we have verified their shot records you can schedule any boarding, grooming or daycare service. If you already have an account then you can just login to your account and set up your reservation from there! And of course you can always call and talk to one of our employee's who would love to help you set up a reservation or to create an account!
How early do I need to make reservations?
· We ask that you make reservations for your pets a minimum of 24 hours in advance, but we cannot always guarantee space so setting up reservations as soon as you can will help guarantee your loved one a Suite! We fill up very fast over holidays and the summer so we ask that you make reservations a minimum of 1 week in advance to make sure we have availability. We do also take walk-ins as long as we have the space and your pet as the required vaccinations
How much does it cost to book a suite for my pet?
· For cats, our prices range from $20-$56 per night for one guest and for dogs our prices range from $22-52 per night for one guest. Prices vary depending on the size of suite and how many pets will be in the suite. We also offer discounted 10 day boarding packages. For cats they start at $180 for one guest and for dogs they start at $198 for one guest. There is also discounted pricing on 10 day boarding packages for multiple pets in each of our suites depending on size and how many pets will be in the suite. You only pay for 9 days and get the 10th free! All boarding packages must be purchased prior to boarding check-in and must be used concurrently, not for separate boarding dates.
I have more than one dog/cat can they stay in the same suite?
· Yes of course! We even have discounted pricing to keep your pets in the same suite!
What is a scheduled service?
What do I need to bring for my pet?
· You can bring your pets food, medication, treats, beds, blankets, bowls, and toys!! We just ask that you make sure food and medications are properly labeled with your pets name and we do not permit rawhides of any kind. We also have In-House meals we can feed your pet if you do not provide food for $2.00 a meal.
Do you have suites for cats?
· Yes!! Our Cat Suites are open and we would love to have your kitty come stay with us!! All of our cat suites have luxurious cat trees, litter boxes, and bowls! Our Cattery even has its own grooming area just for your kitty!
Do you accept puppies?
· Yes! We accept any pet that is at least 15-16 weeks of age. They must have had their rabies, be on their third round of puppy boosters, including Distemper-Parvo, Bordetella and a clean fecal exam. We also require all vaccinations and exams be given by a licensed veterinarian. We do not accept home vaccinations, hand written vaccination records or tieter test in lieu of vaccinations. We can call your veterinarian to update your pets vaccinations at any time!
Does my pet have to be Spay/Neutered to make a reservation??
· While it is not a requirement here at Suite Life, It is recommended your dog be Spay/Neutered before their stay. It helps to provide a safer environment for all dogs here. However we do require all cats to be Spay/Neutered before their stay! At no time will we accept a dog who is pregnant or in heat, if you require boarding services it is recommended you stay with your vet so they can receive the proper medical attention they require.
Day care? For dogs??
· Why yes! Just like you send your children to daycare while you go to work or school, we offer this same service for your furry children as well! Whether its for work, school, have a long day of errands, or a doctors appointment, we have an awesome state-of-the-art doggie day care facility so your loved ones don't have to spend the day alone. They will get the day to play with other dogs and be loved on by our day care attendants! We have an indoor climate controlled area for the dogs to play in and cool off during hot days, and a fenced in area right next to it so they can freely roam from outside to inside. We also have day boarding if you prefer where we set your dog up in one of our suites just for the day and they get to go out with our other boarding dogs during play groups and walks!
How often does my dog go outside?
· Our regular and day boarding dogs get to go outside a minimum of 5 times a day! They get at least three five minute walks through out the day, and at least two 30-45 minute play groups! Have a dog who doesnt play well with others? They still get all the time outside that everyone else gets! We run separate play groups for our guests who cant go out with others, so that all dogs stay safe and your dog still gets plenty of time outside!
Who takes care of my pets?
· Our loving suite attendants and managers take care of your pets! Our Suite Attendants only take care of our guests! They do everything during your loved ones stay! Feeding, watering, cuddle times, setting up their rooms, cleaning their rooms, and making sure your dog has everything they need to be happy and have a great stay! Most of our attendants have kennel and vet experience and those who do not are trained in how we care for our guests and how to handle them!
How can I apply to work at Suite Life?
How do you keep everything clean?
· We are able to keep our facility so clean though our HVAC systems installed in our air conditioning, and daily sanitation! Weekly we do a deep clean of the entire facility using our pet designed cleaners, and daily we clean any rooms that need it and keep the hallways clear!